Mangos

Lucumas

Papayas

Tunas

Pomegranates

Avocados

AVOCADOS

 

MATILDA currently comprises of around 17'000 avocado trees, which have an age between 1-9 years. The plantation is being expanded regularly, and the older trees carry fruits of excellent quality. 95% of the avocado trees are from the classification "Hass", and those are destined for export. The remaining 5% are from the classification "Fuerte" and are mostly sold on the regional markets.

FRUIT TREES

 

Aside from Avocados, MATILDA also plants fruit trees like Prickly pears, Lucumas, Mangos, Papayas and Cherimoyas.

HERBS

 

We also plant specific food and healing herbs. A part of them is included in the salt product line from ORO DEL INCA S.R.L. (www.oro-del-inca.com) . It is mixed in to enrich the product.

MATILDA

is the first and only avocado plantation in the Peruvian andes that has a Fairtrade certificate

To the Certificates

PRODUCTION FACILITY

Panamericana Sur, km 89
Carretera Cusco-Abancay
Limatambo / Cuzco
PERU

Phone. +51-991 646 339

www.agro-matilda.com

info@agro-matilda.com

MANAGEMENT

Birkenweg 5
6210 Sursee
SCHWEIZ

Phone. +41-41 541 78 70

www.agro-matilda.com

info@agro-matilda.com